Sunday, April 14, 2002

I'm adding my post here so it doesnt look like I blog too much in a day hahah. AnyhOos... I dont know if people will get angry with me but I started talking to him again... it was sort of an impulsive thing. I put him back on my buddylist over the weekend and tried the best I could not to IM him the past two days, but then last night I just decided to say hi to see what he was up to. Turns out that he's dropping out of the Comp Sci major and is going to do Finance/Marketing... which means he may have to transfer to a different school. So there's a bunch of things going on with him; so I dont blame him for feelin' bleH sometimes. I tried to cheer him up a little but I dont know whether or not it worked. Oh well. But yea, so I started talking to him again and I still think it was wrong what he did to me, but I figure if I shut people out like that then I wont have many friends in life. I dont know if that makes sense. He's a jerk, yet I want to be friends with him? Haha... yea. Perhaps someday I'll learn WHY he did that to me. Girls are weird sometimes.

Currently playing: Creed - Dont Stop Dancing


Which TRL girl are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home