Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Ply, you nutt :) I dont think I can keep up with all these quizzes. I think I'll save them for tomorrow when I'm completely bored out of my mind.

Work is as boring as ever but I try to keep myself busy trying to finish the layout for I-CON before the end of June. I still havent taken much time out to learn Flash but oh well. I think I will just wait until I take that multimedia class in the fall and see what skills I develop then. Perhaps I will just settle for a flash intro using one of those online tutorials. Anyway... Besides that my friend and I email each other back and forth throughout the day counting down the minutes until we sign-off at 5pm. Its funny because he works for a company that does filtering so there is only so many places he can go on the web... so he doesnt even get to play yahoo games. At least I get that freedom and if I didnt I'd go mad!

This past weekend was so much fun, right ply? haha... I dont care if the Yanks lost, Bernie Williams waved at me!! I think its worth it to pay more money for better seats lolz... I mean, you can get autographs, foul balls, cleaner seats haha... Something to look forward to when I actually have money to spend. Same goes for Broadway shows. I'd like to see another one but I think I'd enjoy it even more if I could shell out $50+ for optimal seats.

I'm such a geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home