Monday, April 15, 2002

I finally finished my paper.. i made it 4 pages long. FINALLY I CAN SLEEP!!!

Whats ply [taz] listening to:
The Wallflowers - Sleep Walker

haha i think thats funny :)

I'm at ICS right now waiting for my next class to start. I dont have a watch today so I hope that the time is right on this comp :) I dont seem to know what to write about because I mostly write on my other blog site (Expressions From The Heart) hmm well I guess that I will talk about what I have today and what I hope is going to happen today. Well today I've woke up pretty early, I got to eat some breakfast and talk to my mom and headed for school. I know that its surprising but I didnt really get into a fight with my mom so hopfully today will be a good day :) I went to chinese and now I'm waiting for music to start, then off to history to hand in my really bad paper. Then hopfully I will meet up with David and I know that somethings going to happend and we're not gonna meet up so I'm not holding my breath on that one :) haha yups.. well i'm gonna go and grab some grub!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home