Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Oh poor Sticky.Rice! I'm so sorry to have neglected you. Too many other projects have called my attention away. A facelift will come for you soon though I promise :D

Its been a while since I've blogged here and I might as well add something since I've got nothing else better to do here at work. I'm currently working a giving the Consultant site a facelift, but much of the information needs to be updated as well and I cant do that without the help of other staff members. I'll have to stop by the Library site on my break whenever I decide to take it. I'm thinking of waiting as long as I can before I take my break so that when I come back I know there's not much longer that I have to be here.

I'm sitting at the computer directly in front of the door so I can see everyone that walks by lolz. Its kinda funny cuz they look at me too. I should just make funny faces at them to see what they would do.

My arm is awfully itchy. There is a bug in my bedroom that is feasting on me!! I need to tell my parents to get rid of that plant in my room. Its summer, it needs to be outdoors.

This stinks I cant even go on AIM! Too many javascript errors it says. POO ON YOU! No communication with the outside world. I cant wait to go home and sleep. I havent gotten up at 7am in a mad long time! I had trouble sleeping last night also because of my stuffy nose and headache from playing games too damn long yesterday. The Sims is a really addicting game I tell you. The point to it is really stupid and yet I'm still sitting there playing it! I even totally forgot that my mom wanted to make bubble Tea with that bubble Tea kit she got from Hawaii!! Maybe today, so I can relax and watch the Yankee game on CBS while sucking up the tapioca pearls from my bubble Tea :D

:: Miss you Ply!! *hugz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home