Sunday, May 26, 2002

Oh poor stickyrice, you seem to have been neglected. Well I shall write here today. It seems that no one reads,comments or even writes to you anymore.

Well I'm done with school, on saturday I went to look for a job but these people wanted my resume, but I didnt bring it with me so I'm going to fax it to them when i have time.. or at least when I'm not lazy. I havnt been doing anything at all these days, Yesterday I went out with jenny, treated her to food and 30 beans has just disapeared from my wallet. I guess I really need a Job ASAP. I'm hoping I can get a Job at Unos or something. I'm going to try for the one at Astoria.

I've been thinking about friends a lot. I guess that I've finally see what who these people really are. I've only been looking at the exterior and not whats on the interior. I've seen these people bounce from people to people, just trying to make as many "friends" as they can and they just seem like hypocrites and they are not what they seem. These people are like chameleons. They change their colors to fit in with their surroundings. All of these things I see now, I dont want to see them, or at least I dont want to get sucked into their world. I want to be different, original, anything but ordinary, I just want to be me. Now that I've seen this happen, I dont mind so much if I lose them. Everytime when I feel that I need these people, I just tell myself that I am better and I know what my worth is. I love all the people who have been there for me and have been telling me that I am a better person. I just wish that someone would see it too..

Whats Playing:
Avril Lavinge - Too Much To Ask

I thought you'd come around when I ignored you
So I thought you'd have the decency to change
But babe, I guess you didn't take that warning
'Cause I'm not about to look at your face again


Can't you see that you lie to yourself
You can't see the world through a mirror ...

...All I wanted was to breathe. All I wanted was to live. All I wanted was to love ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home