Friday, May 10, 2002

YES! 220 is over and done with woohoo!! I feel so relieved... But I wont be as relieved until I actually find out my grade. I'm not sure how the exam went because I dont really think I studied as much as I should of. *sigh* Its over. Its behind me. Gotta move on. 3 more finals to go!! Hopefully I can finished studying Anthro by tonight so I can devote the entire weekend to CSE 333 and Math; the two exams I fear the most right now. AnyhOos...

My plan for the summer is to lose 15 lbs.... 5 lbs a month. Doesnt sound so bad right? I wanna run and work out every day! And plus I'm going to be working Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm this summer and I'm going to be makin all this money... Money makes Jenny a happy girl lolz... I'm also going to save my $100 gift card for Express til September so that I have an incentive to work off the weight... then I'll look HOT in my new clothes!! hahahaha... Jenny doesnt like to fail once she's set a goal so hopefully I'll be 15lbs lighter by September!!

Time to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home