Friday, May 03, 2002

These past couple of days, I've been doing a lot of thinking. I've been thinking about my friendship and how I'm being treated.. sometimes I wish I was ignorant so I wouldnt see all the things that are happening to me. I wanted everything to be the same like it was before everyone went to college.. but I was just being selfish. I cant have everything that I want. I knew that people were going to change when they went to college.. but I didnt want to believe that my own friends would. You see all these movies, TV shows where things are never the same.. At least in American Pie 2 they salvaged their friendship by hanging out the whole summer, but I think its a little too late for me.. I think its time that I move on but.. I dont seem to be doing it.. My head is telling me to move on but my heart wants to linger on for a while longer. I just feel tired and I dont want to torment myself anymore. I just want everything to end so I can walk my path and they can walk their's. I dont know.. check out Expressions From The Heart if you really wanna know how I feel and things like that...

people who make me extremely happy: Brader (cha), Jef, P jenny, Jenny Lee, Alex, Tristian, Sunny, Deanna, Stephanie, and David

I should be happy with what I have.. people who care about me .. thanks guys ur the best!

Whats Playing:
Tata Young - Yaa Kleed Gun Gor Por

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home