Friday, April 26, 2002

No more math for me :) I just withdrew from my class yesterday :) I'm so happy. I had some good bonding time with one of my favorite people, Alex. Found out that Bill Clinton is going to be holding a lecture at my school on May 6th so I dont have to go to Chinese class cause its going to be a Mad House in my school that day. Everything seems to be going excellent right now. People have been giving me bad vibes on the phone but I'm not letting that get me down. I have notes to take but I'm oh so LAZY! i need to get my BUTT in check ASAP! haha I better go and do my notes now ... poo

What am I jumping to?
Wheetus - Teenage Dirtbag

Yea I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby!
Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me?

P.S. where has Jenkie gone? haha I miss her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home