Sunday, April 21, 2002

So its almost 4:30am and I'm bloggin! I just got back from the Indian Fashion Show after party. The show was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good.. makes me wish I could organize a Thai show but that will never happen.. Not enough Thai people! The after party was aight... cept for the $20 fee to get in!!! WTF is that.. my god they made mad money.. even show participants had to pay money. Thats messed up. But I had fun. I kinda got my "freak" on with Ben =x I dont know what's wrong with me. Whenever I'm around testasterone, I just always want to be near them, always want to be hugged or held or just plain flirty!! So bad, I know it. I had fun at the party though.. and I drank! Not much really. Ben got a midori sour and I just had a couple sips. I had to drink something! It was mad hot up in there. Yea so I hafta get up tomorrow and try to program =T I better call it a night.

Thank you Ply! I'm happy I got the site managers position too. See? Hard work does pay off... hehe so does kissing ass. hahaha :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home