Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Today wasnt a bad day. I got my math test back and it didnt bother me. I didnt let it get me down, I just let my life go on as if nothing happened. I was supposed to meet up with David but it didnt work out this time. It never really does anymore. Maybe we should just not try to meet up. You know just to save ourselves time :)

I dont know whats wrong with me, when i'm at school I'm happy and I just feel comfortable, but when I come home.. I feel like I'm coming back to reality. All my thoughts that I leave behind in the morning just come back to haunt me when I come back. I sit there and think about everything there is to think of, things that bother me, things I have to do and everything else. I guess I'm just trying to find my way, and its harder than I thought. I feel like I was decieved and things that happened in my life was lie. Goodness.. i need to get out of this house.

What's taz [ply] singing to:
Nina Gordon - Tonight And The Rest Of My Life
"Down to the earth I fell, with dripping wings, heavy things won't fly. And the sky might catch on fire and burn the axis of the world thats why, I prefer a sunless sky to the glittering and stinging in my eyes..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home