Monday, April 15, 2002

well i dont really feel like writing a whole new entry so i'm cutting and pasting what I wrote on Expressions From the Heart :)

So my attempt to chill with David didnt go too well. I didnt really think that we were going to meet up cause I wanted to go home and change since it was so hot outside. So i called him at 4 and told him that I would change and call him back when I'm done. I called him back and I asked him where I should meet up with him and he said in queens, so I waited for him. I waited so long that I got to finish 13 Ghosts and since i was STARVING I ate the Thai fried rice I made and just waited some more. Well finally he called when Miyoung,Nutty and Joe. He fell asleep on the train and was on his way home. I wasnt disapointed. We're gonna make another attempt to see him tomorrow... i think this one might work cause I'm gonna meet him in school. LOL So Miyoung,Nutty,Me and Joe returned the movie went to 82nd so I can buy some b day cards and a card for Sunny and then Joe went back and Me Nutty and Miyoung walked towards the bus and I was stopped by a cop.. I had no idea who the guy was cause he tapped me and then my friend Carlos tapped me so I thought that it was him that tapped me but the cop kept looking at me and he was like you dont remember me and i was like no sorry and he was like Mike from Bronx Science and I was like OH SHIT! haha damn he looked so different. Hes in the police acadamy. It was so good to see both Mike and Carlos. The cop stopped the bus for miyoung too haha it was so funny. So Me and Nutty walked to 82nd and we just talked the whole way.. then we left and here I am right now :)

Whats taz [ply] swaying to:
ATB - Let You Go (Club Remix)
I can do all the familar places. I've been running like a sentence never begun. I've been looking for a world to let you know.I've got nothing to fill the spaces...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home