Monday, April 15, 2002

You know what's funny? For as long as ever, Dan has always been my 'standard' for all males in my life hah... Then all of a sudden I met him... In all honesty, it was one smile and the way he looked at me that hooked me to him. It sounds stupid but there was something pure about it. Well maybe I'm just naiive. But he really got me to open my eyes and realize there are guys out there that could amount to more than Dan was (at the time we went out); even if he didnt turn out to be the one. Only few people would understand how significant this is... Me looking past Dan... I just never thought I could ever do that. Okay, I sound insane.

The test today didnt go well. I think I may have gotten at most a 30... out of 61 points! Err.... Hopefully the class avg was low...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home