Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Ben tells me I work too much. I dont think that's such a bad thing. So what if I work too much? Is it so bad that I want good grades, I want to graduate with honors and get a good job??? He doesnt like that I work, I dont like that he drinks and lacks .. determination... like he knows what he wants from life but doesnt do anything about it. He thinks I dont have fun. I'm sorry but drinking every Thursday night does not constitute as fun in my dictionary. I have fun sometimes when I'm with my friends and what not. I just happen to be career-driven with goals and aspirations set ahead of me and will do whatever it takes to get to that point. Everything in my life is a result of something. I dont think Ben realizes WHY I'm so neurotic when it comes to me and my work. Someday he'll know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home