Sunday, April 21, 2002

Today is David's 21st birthday [David Wu]. I just wanted to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY I think I'll write about him since its his b-day. David was my first "real" boyfriend. We still have this argument about how we met, haha I swear that he told me to "massage his head", but thats not the point. We met when I was in the 7th grade and we started going out. I loved being with him, haha we would lock ourselves in my friend's bathroom and just sit there and talk and do a little kissy kissy LOL. I remember why we broke up too.. He didnt tell me that he moved and I was crushed that he lied to me..but we went out again.. I think we went out about 5 times. He always seems to find me when I've disappeared. He always seems to know what to say when I'm down. Hes very persistant in telling me how special i am, even though to this day I still dont believe him. Its too bad that we're not going out anymore.. but I guess its my fault. I wish him the best and I hope to see him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home