Tuesday, April 23, 2002

I dont know if my life is going according to plan.. but it sure is getting better. I got my History test back today and I got a 92. I have to say thats one of my highest scores this semester.. I always liked History and by me doing well on this tests.. it brings back memories.. i wish that the same would happen with math. I can picture my late math teacher, Mr. Drillings, saying to me that I can do math... i miss him.. he was always my source of confidence.. he had confidence in me and I thought that was a big push. He showed me that I can tackle these problems and i can actually do them.. I wish I could go up to him and just ask him for help or those words of encouragement...

I went to the art department today and I might do a minor in studio art and a major in Political Science.. haha I know they're two different things but I want to do something that makes me happy and something I will enjoy.. haha okies getting late need sleep

Me: hey are u gonna be rich later on when u get a carrer and everthing?
David B: yeah why?
David B: you want money?
WoOsh pLy: haha
WoOsh pLy: i'll have money dont worry
Me: just wondering.. haha i was gonna ask u to marry me but i decided not to
David B: ewww
David B: FINE!!!
David B: why not?
Me: haha i remembered i already have 2 people
Me: but if u want u can marry me too
David B: well 3 isnt' too bad
Me: the requirements are to be rich and when ur 35 and single u come to me and say Hi ply will u marry me
David B: haahaa
Me: *so are you in or out?
David B: i'm in
Me: :-)
David B: but you have to do something for me too
Me: whats that?
David B: no clue
David B: i'll figure it out
Me: HAHA
Me: no no making the deal now
Me: no clause can be made after

haha we're still trying to agree on something :)

Whats taz[ply] singing to:
Michelle Branch - All You Wanted

I didnt know that it was so cold and you needed someone to show you the way
So I took your hand and we figured out that when the time comes I'll take you away
If you want to I can save you
I can take you away from here
So lonely inside so busy out there
and all you wanted was somebody who cares

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home