Monday, April 22, 2002


The Band Quiz By Rahel

haha I wanna be rich...

Me: hey are u gonna be rich when u grow up?
Igor: I FUCKING HOPE SO!!!
Me: haha well if ur rich and single at 35
Igor: dammn i wanna be rich lol
Me: wanna marry me :D
Igor: hey alright sure

Me: i just proposed to my friend LOL
Me: ok i'm a loser.. shhh
David: proposed?
Me: i asked him to marry me
Me: :-)
David: wat about me ?
David: hehe
Me: haha ok if u wanna marry me too then sure :D
David: NoOooOOOOoooo i dont share
Me: when hes 35 and single and rich we're gonna get hitched
Me: same thing goes for u
Me: :D
Me: who ever gets rich first gets.. me :D
David: ooooooooooooooooooooo
Me: haha good prize huh'
David: oh yea
David: very good prize
David: hehe
David: taz , u cant marry anyone else .. you belong to ME
Me: awww
Me: haha i'm like a sock
Me: i belong to someone
David: =)

Me: u better watch out
Me: u might get booted for scrolling
Jef: uhh?
Me: haha i guess it never happened to u yet
Jef: u got booted by who?
Me: aim will boot u LOL
Me: haha try it and see
Me: they might not boot u but u cant type
Jef: those racist bastards
Jef: this is all because i'm chinese isn't it?
Me: haha
Me: its a conspiracy i tell u

haha did i ever tell u how much i love my friends.. specially the guys!

What am I singing to:
Even and Jaron - The Distance

I cant take the distance. I cant take the miles. I cant take the time until the next time i see you smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home