Sunday, April 28, 2002

Rain, rain go away; Come back another day! I dont mind the rain cuz I like the soft pitter-patter sound but going out in it SUCKS. The bottoms of my pants are all wet xP I'm just chillin til I get a little drier so I can walk around my room without making a muddy mess. I should vacuum in here (even if my stupid lil dust buster does nothing! It doesnt suck up anything!) Roomie's side of room is messier than mine (in terms of the floor being litters with little specs of stuff). AnyhOos... I've been neglecting my blogs; its hard keeping THREE of them. More people seem to read the Xanga one more even though Xanga blows! I have to post on my greymatter one, I havent posted there in TWO days. Nothing interesting has been going on anyway. Okay.. I must stop babbling about boring stuff; I have to program now! xP *muah* misses and kisses to Ply! Hope you come to China Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home