Sunday, April 28, 2002

I just came back from my fencing dinner. It seems to me that I like my team mates better than so of the friends I have. I seem to be avoiding a certain person, but I dont think they see it. Why should they when they've been avoiding my feelings. I dont care how close we are, I dont like being treated this way. I will not be ignored this time. Empty promises are not allowed at this table anymore. I'm saying it now, I GIVE UP I hold up my hands in the air, I'm walking away and I dont want to look back. I don't care if you just realize what you've lost, I finally know what I'm worth, and its a heck of a lot more than what you've given me. If I lose everything I dont care, because I will now do anything for happiness...

Whats Playing:
Madona - Take A Bow

Take a bow the night is over. This masquerade is getting older. Lights are low the curtains down. There's no one here, there's no one here there's no one in the crowd. Say your lines, but do you mean them. Do you mean what you say when there's no one around...You took my life for granted why oh why, the show is over say good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home