Wednesday, June 19, 2002

A little bored at work, so I'm trying to catch up with Ply's quizzes :)


Would you survive a horror movie? Find out @ She's Crafty


What's Your Style? Find out @ She's Crafty


Which Sex and the City Player Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty
You're smart, witty, trustworthy, level-headed and industrious.

You value your independance above all else. Success is very important to you. You give the impression that you may be a little jaded, but you still harbour school-girl fantasies of finding someone who'll make you giggle and blush.

You can also be almost irrationally compulsive at times and are excessively cynical. Structure, order and schedual are very important to you. You have no tolerance for the majority of men these days. You find their behaviour completely unfathomable, and feel that if a man's over thirty and single, there's something wrong with him. It's Darwinian. They're being weeded out from propagating the species.


I wield a great power, and I wield it with an itchy trigger finger. I am outspoken and very defensive of my friends. Come near any of them, and prepare to get blasted. I am pure of heart, but I have a quick temper. Don't anger me. And if you do, don't be in my way.

What's your superpower?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home