Friday, May 31, 2002

Yesterday was pretty fun. I went with Paulie to Baruch.. damn that place is so much better lit than Hunter. But before went to Baruch, we bumped into P' Paula. She took the train with us and then we went to eat at Burger King and then she went to school and Paulie and me went to Baruch. Well after Paulie paid for his bill, we went to Hunter and I ran some errands and then we met up with Roni. We ran around Hunter trying to find out what he has to do and hand in things. Well finally when we were done, Paulie and Roni went to Paulie's house so he can get his car.. lazy bums.. and I went home. I took a nap and then The guys came over. We played with Lily and we ate some Chinese food. After eating we dropped Roni back home and Paulie and I headed off to Flushing to meet up with Danny and Annie.. and some kid i have no idea who he is.. i think hes a stony brooker. Well anywas we went to Barnes and Nobels at bay terrace and then went to 4 Seasons. Damn i havent been in there ever since High school. We got the old "Dozo Cutting" table. Damn i really miss Tom, Jeff and Furby. Well after that we took Danny home and the rest of us met up with Justin and some other people I dont know. Hahaha We went to Bayside diner and ate a bit and the people I dont know went their seperate ways and Justin drove me to Paulie's house while Paulie took Annie home. Me and Justin talked for a bit on the ride to Paulie's house and when we were waiting for paulie. when paulie came we just watched Tv in his house and Justin educated us on the ways to protect ur car. Well after MASH Justin being the sweetie he is drove me home :) and today I checked out my grades and I didnt do too bad. 2 B-'s, A- and a C not bad for slacking off.. well I promised myself I would not slack off and read more this summer :)

Whats Playing:
Janet Jackson - Where Are You Now

ps.. i think someone is really sweet, nice and cute.. haha no liking just think they are

...I miss you too Jenkie come visit me x) ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home