Thursday, June 20, 2002

RED GREEN BLACK: You're an Investor
By focusing on what others need, you learn the exact value and potential of each person in different situations. You instinctively know how motivated others are in supporting you. This helps you surround yourself with the right people.

The passionate you is direct, driven, confident, outgoing, and exact about what you want. You tell it like it is. You have firm rules based on your past experiences. With their guidance, you create workable plans.

The centered you orders priorities. Objectively you balance your present commitments against possible opportunities. When all is quiet within, you value what you have without hanging on to it.

The emotional you remains focused and headstrong. When you want something, others had better get out of your way. Your sense of urgency requires an answer, sometimes before you know all the facts

I didnt answer my own question about the betray thing.. I felt that I've been betrayed more than once... i dont think thats a good thing.. and sometimes I did something about it and other times i didnt do anything about it.. does that make me a push over?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home