Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Ply, check this out and lemme know if you like it. I think its much better than blogger and we shouldnt have problems with it ever going down because it will be supported on my brother's webserver, which 95% does not go down on its own accord... so if we decide to use moveable type sticky rice will be moving to mousebox.org

HOT TOPIC response: I dont really have little theories about my friends. I hardly have any to begin with.

I had to go to the bathroom before so I went downstairs and walked in and there was a guy (a male janitor) cleaning the sinks. I was like uhhh... I'll just come back later. lolz. Should there be males cleaning women's bathrooms? There's hardly ever anyone in the restrooms downstairs that's why I go there instead of the more public one.

Rewind even more: 8AM this morning the doorbell rings. I decide I dont want to get up to answer the door so my brother does. Its the LIPA (Long Island Power Authority) man coming to check the readings on the house. Later my brother was like "I dont like that. How do you really know its the LIPA guy? All he has is a little thing he carries around to record the numbers with and a LIPA shirt. Anybody could do that.... He should have a little LIPA scooter, then maybe I'll believe him." lolz. I dont even know why the guy came around that early. Everyone on my whole block goes to work in the morning so he didnt really have too much to check.

Sims is a very addicting, time-consuming game. I cant seem to tear myself away as hard as I try. 10 mins until work time... even though I'm already signed in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home