Monday, July 08, 2002

Quick recap on my lovely weekend. Friday spent quality time with my sister getting a pedicure (dont know what the fuss is over.. its OVER RATED) , Saturday woke up early went to paulie's house, walked around the woodside fair with Joe and Lucky, got a nummy but not spicy italian sausage, Kenny drove me to Yui's house were I felt a bit uncomfortable at first but it got better. Chilled with Jenkie, sorry if I didnt chill with you so much i was in an athletic mood. Became VERY HAPPY at night sitting on the grass watching the guys have a slam dunk contest. (The guy I like gave me this out of the blue more than 10 second hug x) ) Watched Grease, played some 7 card and 5 card stud poker, Taboo (richard sucks at the game LOL), found a cat, Played a fun fun game, slept on a chair, Everyone jumped into the yucky pool, Me and Yui were thrown in. Brader picked me up, went to his house, met up with don, slept, ate watched tv for 6 hours, just plan old bonded.. This was a great Weekend!!!!!! I have more details on saturday/early sunday at Expressions From The Heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home