Monday, July 01, 2002


music is a great way to escape from the world


Hot Topic: Name the one thing that your friends do to just tick you off.

I hate it when people I dont know all that well think they know me so well. They start to say all these things that are not true. I cant really blame them because its my "old" friends that start this small little rumor. So I guess I hate it even more when people I'm "close" with do it. I guess that its ok when the people I dont know all that well make these assumptions, but what right do the people I'm "close" to have the right to do that. If they knew me they would go off and start yapping away on things they dont even know. I hate it when people call me a gold digger. If they ever seen me with my significant other they would know that i'm not. The most I would ever ask my significant other to do is to order for me. I always offer to pay and I can open my own doors. I'm not the typical girl. Sometimes all I can do is just be me.. but why all of a sudden the bashing and defamation of my name. Now my "old" friends wonder why I dont introduce them to my significant others.Every girl wishes for pretty things, sometimes I joke about it but I never ask for them. They should see the real me before they start to make any assumptions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home