Thursday, June 27, 2002

jenkie's response to the HOT TOPIC:

I know when I like someone when I cant stop thinking about them and when I'm with them it makes me happy and I know I'd rather not be anywhere else. I currently dont really feel that way with anyone right now haha... I'd also have to feel comfortable with them, not nervous or anxious.

I found myself thinking about someone these past two days and it always happens when I dont really have anyone to so-called "like" ... usually when I'm feeling lonely and just wondering. A part of me knows I would be happy to be with him again but the other part constantly reminds me why we didnt work out in the first place. Thinking about all the positives always seems to be a happy memory for me. *sigh* Its a lost cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home