Tuesday, June 25, 2002

I'm sorry about the blogging thing. I hate it when that happens so when i write a long entry I usually copy it and then post it just in case. It has happened to me so many times. Well today I went shopping with Sunny and I got diesel slip ons for 40 beans (39.99) soooo cute (the shoe guy hit on me) then I went to H&M got a shirt for Aim's sweet sixteen for $9 and then went to GAP and got jeans (low rise flares) for $9.99 good deals huh :) spent too much money today. I won and auction for the same phone Jenkie has $85 w/ shipping. So I'm broke unless i find a job. :)

Well answer to the HOT TOPIC is:

No i have never cheated on someone, unless liking someone while I was with another person is cheating. (Looking but not touching) I dont think I can do it cause i have to say that I have this really guilty conscience. Biznatch hahah damn TV has BRAIN WASHED ME! so I would never have the guts to do it cause I would never want to play/toy with someone's feelings. Its too mean. I had it done before (toying with emotions) it hurts like a muther freaker. So no about the cheating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home