Tuesday, June 25, 2002

I found this really cute article on Robin Ventura (3rd Baseman for the NY Yankees, former 3rd Baseman for the NY Mets) today. Read it hehe...

jenkie's answer to the HOT TOPIC:

I've never cheated before and wouldnt ever want to be cheated on. If I was ever cheated on, I'd probably consider doing physical harm to the guy. I guess it depends on where in the relationship we were, and how much love and trust there was between us. To me, cheating is like the ultimate betrayal, especially if it was by someone I truly loved and put my trust in... so I think physical damage to the guy is logical lolz... but I'm sure it wont compare to the emotional hurt that I was feeling. David mentioned something about cheating on his AA page, about how it has become... I forgot the word, but it wasnt 'accepted'... in our society. Like on television cheating is often portrayed in storylines and then most of the time the guy is forgiven. I dont know. I dont think I'd forgive the guy right off the bat if he cheated on me. I'd probably end up making my friends decide for me.

This just in: Germany takes the lead in the World Cup Semi-final against Korea :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home