Saturday, September 07, 2002

Trying to find ways to make songs fit the soundtrack of your life is pretty fun. Right now I'm listening to Usher - Seperated. This song is a beautifully written song. The lyrics just touch your heart. I guess that this can describe the one person who I guess you can say "Broke my heart". I dont blame him for it. It was also my fault. "If love was a sport then we're not on the same team, you and I were destined to lose" I love the way music can make you feel better. I always say that Music expresses the words we cant speak. I think I need to work on my quote but you get the point. Yesterday my friends and I were discussing "Love boat" its a boat that takes i think people in the age range of 18-25 on a trip to Taiwan and there people would hook up and find the "Love of their life". I wonder if it is possible to find the love of your life on a boat. I never understood the whole concept of "Love" maybe its because I've never been in love before, or maybe I've been protecting my heart a little too well. All I do know is that I want to fall in love. I dont understand how I can be a hopeless romantic and someone who thinks with their head. It sounds like an oxymoron!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home