Sunday, September 22, 2002

Wow, I have not blogged here in soooooooo long... I'm so sorry sticky.rice! So much going on this semester, I've neglected my own website as well. Today I have some time to myself since I finished my program (I think)... I mean, it works for the most part and I don't know what else I'm supposed to check for so I'm not really in the mood to do more checks. Maybe later. I've already handed it in just to be safe (I'm allowed to override it if necessary).

You know, sometimes I feel so out of place, like I don't quite belong anywhere. I have few close friends and have thought about moving to Thailand in the past and try living there. But then I thought, I wouldn't fit in there either. I'm Thai by blood and heart but I'm a born and raised American. I suppose living in America isn't all bad because it's such a melting pot, and everyone is different. I just don't like some of the foreign policies and how America is like this big policeman acting as if we should be in everyone's business. Living in Thailand, they really just stay out of everyone's way and live the way they want to, not butting into other's business unless it really concerns them. I don't know. I guess I'm not completely happy with the way my life is right now. I need a boyfriend lolz... Someone to take my worries and fears away, or at least not allow me to dwell on them. I need a distraction :)

I made a new layout for my website. You can visit it here: http://studio319.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home