Thursday, August 24, 2006

The re-resurrection of Sticky.Rice

So, after rediscovery of this blog (again), I've decided to resurrect it (again). Ply and I will have to set some guidelines as to what types of postings should actually be posted on this blog. I was going to go through and delete the old posts, but there are too many, and some of them are actually quite comical to read. For example, I make references to him in some of my posts. Who the hell was I talking about? That's pretty sad if I can't remember the people I'm referring to. He obviously didn't mean that much to me if I can't remember who he is! Anyways, hopefully through our new posts, it should show that Ply and I have grown up a bit these past few years (hopefully).

Here's to the resurrection of Sticky.Rice! ...the rumblings and ramblings of two 20-something women as they experience LIFE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home